#1 Randy German

Randy German

Cantera prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:53 PM

Hey guys! so i was wondering if you were a professional player what clubs would you play for?

I would start at 18 years old in my native country Trinidad with Central FC, then hopefully get discovered by an average team in europe like Rayo or Newcastle. Stay there for 5 years. Then I'll hope that Atletico Madrid wants me and i'll stay there for 10 years if everything goes right. Then i would love to play Manchester United for maybe 4  years and then play two final seasons at Atleti and retire there.

What's your dream football story!? 

#2 Jorgandzija007

Jorgandzija007

Indio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 25 July 2016 - 02:38 PM

If I was a footballer, I would eventualy start playing at my hometown in attacking position because of my physique, but then next club from two levels up would buy me for two packs of beer paid to my club, and there I ll be playing winger almost all the time. After that situation my perfect career could lead me to clubs like red star and partizan where they have collaboration with managers who have connections in spain and portugal. Because of my left foot, I will continue to play in left midfield side. Then Benfica would found me, and buy me for one or two million euros. Then there goes my transfer to Atletico and Diego Simeone who will eventualy find me as good backup for Filipe Luis and good left footed player who is defensively oriented ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users